Total Pageviews

Monday, April 4, 2011

Where only a few are gathered...

Hello boys and girls!  We had a great first session this past Saturday, April 2nd.  While our number was only four, those in attendance had a great time writing and sharing their stories in the "Author's Chair."  They also had fun drawing their illustrations too!  Guess what else, one of the participants wrote her story in CHINESE!!!  How cool is that?

Even though we may have missed you last Saturday, it's not too late.  We'll be doing it again this Saturday, April 9th, so remind your parents again.  Same time and place.  The program information link is below.  I also have a few things up my sleeve I'll be telling you about in the coming days.  To make sure you check back in, I'm going to scramble the letters of the word my secret relates to here (npouibtlaic).  If you figure it out, tell me on Saturday when you come and I'll let you know if you're correct. 

Until next time, keep reading and writing, writing, writing away!!! And don't forget the YAP motto..."Anything is possible, as long as you believe!"

YAP event information link:
http://events.charlotteobserver.com/charlotte-nc/events/show/175948525-young-authors-program

No comments:

Post a Comment